There are many options for insulating your home. However, spray foam insulation remains one of our most popular insulation methods. Here are five advantages of spray foam insulation that make it such a popular choice:
- Saves You Money. Spray foam insulation creates an effective barrier to the outside temperatures. By keeping a consistent temperature in your home, it reduces the strain on your heating and cooling systems. Not only will it save you money on your monthly utility bills, but it will also increase the lifespan of your heating and cooling systems, saving you from expensive repairs.
- Keeps a Consistent Temperature in Your Home. As spray foam is installed, it expands and fills the entire area it is applied to. It will fill any cracks or holes, making it a perfect protection from extreme temperatures. With spray foam insulation, you will not have to worry about inconsistent room temperatures or cold drafts.
- Reduces Dust, Mold, and Pollen. Most allergens make their way into your home through your walls. Spray foam insulation acts as a barrier, preventing these particles from entering your home. It is also moisture-resistant, discouraging mold from growing and spreading through your house.
- Has the Highest Performance. When comparing all insulation types, spray foam insulation has the highest performance. It has superior R-value and will create a protective barrier for your home.
- Won’t Settle or Sag. Spray foam consists of two materials: polyurethane and isocyanate. When combined, they expand and then harden. This combination won’t lose its shape or move. Spray foam insulation is a popular choice because it is so long lasting.
If you are interested in spray foam insulation, give us a call at ARC Insulation. We have been providing quality insulation options to our customers for 23 years. We can help you choose the best option for your home and provide you with a quick, effective installation.