Blown-in Insulation is a great insulation choice for any home, office, or shop. Many homeowners are choosing this insulation type for its many benefits. Five reasons that we at ARC Insulation recommend blown-in insulation are:
1. Complete Coverage – Blown-in insulation is like laying a warm blanket around your home. Because of how it is applied, it covers everything, from beams to wires and plumbing. It does a fantastic job at keep unwanted air out of your home.
2. Noise Reduction – With professional and proper installation, blown-in insulation will help to reduce noises traveling from room to room.
3. Energy Saving – With proper installation of blown-in insulation, you will most likely see a decrease in your monthly energy bills. This is because blown-in insulation is very good at filling in all areas where insulation is needed to reduce any air exchange with the outside.
4. Recycled Product – Blown-in insulation is made from recycled products like newspapers.
5. Fire Resistant – The products used to make this type of insulation are fire resistant. This is a very desirable quality for any home, but especially in the attic of a home.
Blown-in insulation is a great product for anywhere in the home, but especially in the attic. It is also a great insulation product for filling in the space where the current insulation has settled. No matter what insulation type you choose, be sure to give us a call. We have 28 years of experience, and we know insulation well.