Weather changes can take a toll on your home, especially if you are not properly prepared. Our homes need carefully planned protection in order to not experience problems during extreme temperatures or inclement weather. This is where our weatherization services come in. At ARC Insulation, we specialize in providing homeowners with the latest in weatherization technologies. Here are a few important facts you should know about weatherization.
1. Don’t wait until after a problem occurs to seek weatherization services. Waiting to find out your home needs weatherization can result in problems such as mold, leaks, ice dams, and high utility bills.
2. Weatherization isn’t just for cold weather. The services included in weatherization help your home’s temperature be better regulated in any season.
3. There’s more to weatherization services than assessing your home’s insulation. Weatherization also includes air sealing and moisture control.
4. Weatherization has been reported to show improved home comfort levels, leading to increased productivity and better sleep.
5. Weatherization can improve your air quality, creating a safer environment, especially for people with asthma or other respiratory issues.
6. Home improvement efforts like weatherization can increase your home’s value and make it more appealing to potential buyers.
7. Weatherization services should be performed by professionals. By hiring an experienced team with the latest technology, you will get the best outcomes from your weatherization service.
When you call us for weatherization services, we will provide you with a Home Performance Evaluation to assess any weak points in your home’s thermal envelope and then develop a plan to provide you with lasting solutions to improve your home’s comfort and energy efficiency. Reach out to us today to schedule a consultation.