With easy access to the city, a great school system, and a local culture steeped in history, Naperville is consistently voted one of the best places to live in Illinois. Whether you’re taking a stroll through the heart of the city on the riverwalk or checking out one of the plentiful restaurants and breweries, a comfortable house is where you want to return to feel at “home”.
There are a wide variety of homes in Naperville, and each of them has its own specific needs. From eclectic Victorians and historic farmhouses to more modern styles, insulation plays an essential role in energy efficiency, home health, and year-round comfort. ARC Insulation offers reliable and long-lasting insulation, air sealing, and IAQ solutions in Naperville with over 30 years of experience in the area.
Find Inefficiencies in Your Naperville Home with an Energy Assessment
The first step to finding out where your home needs insulation upgrades is with a comprehensive home energy assessment from our team. With this in-depth evaluation of your home’s performance using specialized tools, like blower door tests and infrared cameras, we’ll be able to pinpoint areas of air leakage and heat loss. From there, we can make recommendations based on building science, not guesswork.
Naperville Home Insulation Services
When making home improvements, you’ll want to work with a Naperville insulation contractor that’s familiar with the different types of insulation and the best methods of installation. With over 30,000 home insulation projects under our belts, ARC Insulation offers several insulation services that can help make your home more comfortable any time of the year, and help you save on your energy bills too.
- Attic Insulation – Attics are one of the leading areas of energy loss in a home, and insulation can help prevent issues like ice dams, high energy bills, and more.
- Basement Insulation – Moisture issues are common in basements throughout Naperville, and insulating the area can help improve your home’s indoor air quality and restrict air infiltration.
- Insulation Removal & Replacement – If your home has old or damaged insulation, removing it before replacing it is crucial for your home’s performance.
- Garage Insulation – Including your garage and home add-ons in your building envelope can significantly improve the energy efficiency of your home.
- Weatherization & Air Sealing – We always recommend air sealing when making home upgrades, as it prevents unwanted airflow and enhances benefits felt throughout the entire home.
Mold Services in Naperville
Mold can be difficult to remove once it starts growing in a home and thrives in moist, damp, and dark areas. It can also pose several health risks to your family and cause structural damage to your home. If you’ve noticed signs of mold in your Naperville home, like musty smells or water leaks, call the team at ARC Insulation for our comprehensive mold services.
From an initial inspection and mold testing, to effective remediation, our team is fully equipped to solve mold issues in Naperville. Once the mold is removed, we can help with professional prevention methods that stop mold growth at the source.
Naperville Indoor Air Quality Solutions
Cooking, cleaning, and many other day-to-day activities can all contribute to poor indoor air quality in your Naperville home. When your home has poor indoor air, it can lead to several health problems as well, like increased asthma symptoms and long-term respiratory issues.
The team at ARC Insulation can help you locate the source of IAQ issues and find an effective solution. We offer OXY 4™UV sterilizer installation, which uses ultraviolet light to combat bacteria, allergens, VOCs, and mold. Our air sealing and duct sealing services can also help improve your indoor air quality by strengthening the protective barrier around your Naperville home.